Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

South Africa Lockdown Footage

By far, hands down, the best use of aerial footage I have ever seen. The editing is top notch. I like how you sell this as something you "put together," but clearly you have dedicated many long days and nights getting this out while Covid-19 is still "a thing." Clearly, you are well-educated in the craft of cinematography. Whatever money went into film school was well spent.

Nit-picking (something I would think you would want to hear): Some interesting color cast in a COUPLE of the shots. "Color" is my personal nemesis. Otherwise, spot on. Well done. I can't say enough good things about this piece. I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

D

First saw this on a FB group about a week ago, just brilliant! Glad you shared it with everyone here.
ps: I was the one suggested you enter the skypixel contest.

Well done, hell of a way to tell a story. Congratulations you must feel great pride with this film.

Thanks so much everyone for all the compliments means a lot coming from this community!

I would be interested in how/what you did to get some footage like the helicopter and jet.
Still impacted by the wow factor!
Thank you! We used the 35mm lens on the X7 for the helicopter shot and we combined this with some footage we shot on the ground, with some work in After Effects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan