Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spare parts Inspire Pro

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm searching this spare part for my Inspire Pro. I don't want to buy all complete arm , but only the arm housing (in red, in the pic attached).
I look it, because there is a small crack (2 mm) and I will not send it in for service because of too long delivery time. Someone in this forum can help me as I can find it.

Attachments

• Lever arm housing.jpg
    Lever arm housing.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 37
Yes, if you can to check, I need it.
Thanks

1bd44b8b71d795b9c4350ebab37d2c6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I will give you this part, this was in a box of parts i bought off of ebay for cheap
here is the problem
I live in Michigan USA and your in Itatly

I will give you this part, this was in a box of parts i bought off of ebay for cheap
here is the problem
I live in Michigan USA and your in Itatly

Ok I did some checking on shipping this part to Italy and the cheapest price I could find was 93.00 US dollars.
Now I have never sent anything to Europe and I don't know the ins and outs of shipping stuff to Italy but IMO that's just way to much money to ship this part
Now I have a idea that might work, I could put it up on eBay and except a offer from you for 1 dollar US and you will have to pay for all the shipping.
Another idea is you can buy a boom arm from eBay for about 135 dollars and you would have the part your looking for plus another part that you can hold on to or sell it.
Or if anybody has any kind of idea on how to get this to Italy for a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Incredible.
Ok. We can try to sell/buy on ebay.
If you can put it on ebay and then soonest tell me if you done.
Then I will buy paying shipment cost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP