Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spotting drone footage in feature films...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like your ego is talking again and you have missed the point. I even quoted a standard deal memo which has language from the basic agreement that hasn’t changed in 30 years and is part of ALL covered work. Doesn’t matter that it was BELOW the line work in New Mexico 10 years ago

I totally refuted what you said with facts and examples
While quoting the "standard deal" OF TODAY is a real fact that I don't dispute, it doesn't explain why my name doesn't appear in the dozen or so feature films I worked over 10 years ago. And it doesn't refute my explanation, either. Conversely, MY explanation (which was given to me by more experienced production staff) DOES. It MAKES SENSE that "part timers" might not get a film credit. Conversely, quoting a contract neither explains or refutes why I was left out of film credits.

Explain to me why my name doesn't appear in the credits of a dozen feature films I worked from roughly 2007 - 2009 (always 1st Unit). Showing the "standard deal" doesn't explain that.

And I'll point out that you STILL haven't addressed my #1 assertion regarding the type of work you did/do in the film industry.

D

While quoting the "standard deal" OF TODAY is a real fact that I don't dispute, it doesn't explain why my name doesn't appear in the dozen or so feature films I worked over 10 years ago. And it doesn't refute my explanation, either. Conversely, MY explanation (which was given to me by more experienced production staff) DOES. It MAKES SENSE that "part timers" might not get a film credit. Conversely, quoting a contract neither explains or refutes why I was left out of film credits.

Explain to me why my name doesn't appear in the credits of a dozen feature films I worked from roughly 2007 - 2009 (always 1st Unit). Showing the "standard deal" doesn't explain that.

And I'll point out that you STILL haven't addressed my #1 assertion regarding the type of work you did/do in the film industry.

D
Actually that’s a deal memo from 10 years ago for a show I did in New Mexico that uses the STANDARD Boilerplate which is “at producers discretion”.

The standard deal DOES explain why you didn't get a credit

as for what I do? A I am an “A” camera/steadicam operator you can watch my work tonight on ABC on Grey’s anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez