Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Staffal, Valle d'Aosta Italy. Cinematic 5K footage shot with Zenmuse X7

Reaction score

This video was shot with a DJI Inspire 2 & X7 Camera with 50mm lens.
Affiliated link removed by moderator
Staffal is a small town in the Valle d'Aosta region. There's less than 30 residents. It's part of the town of Gressoney, a well known ski resort. It's located at the base of the Monte Rosa (Pink mountain). the area speaks three languages: Italian, French and German and it's part of the Walser group. Most of the electric energy in the area derives from hydroelectric power-plants. Close by you can also visit the pretty village of Champoluc.
The Monte Rosa is a mountain massif located in the eastern part of the Pennine Alps. It is located between Switzerland (Valais) and Italy (Piedmont and Aosta Valley). Monte Rosa is the second highest mountain in the Alps and western Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jlrsn
Something is wrong with camera or something was wrong with post-production... Or this camera is not worth the money ... hmmm

This is not personal. I am simply disappointed with the image from this camera ... not sharp, there is a lack of stabilization in certain moments, no details.

That's mostly my fault in all instances. BTW, original footae was shot at -3 on all settings.

At the moment I did not see any picture that would convince me to spend so much money. After entering X5R or X5S, DJI chose responsible persons to show the capabilities of the camera. It's missing right now ...

Quality looks fine but the shots are boring - no dynamics. I don't think this displays the real possibilities of the X7

This is not personal. I am simply disappointed with the image from this camera ... not sharp, there is a lack of stabilization in certain moments, no details.

Hmmm... What I saw had razor sharp detail was very stable and a joy to watch - was craving some spiked coco after it ended ;)

You must have been watching a different video or have a Windows 98 PC with a CRT. ;)

Will

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa