Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tb48D battery's will work in i1!

Reaction score
save your money if you you can pick up a 47 or 48 D cheaper.

Attachments

• IMG_4397.JPG
    IMG_4397.JPG
    787.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: darrene
Only difference is the letter d and the cover with botton and led color.

Interesting, I'm more concerned with the circuitry and if they are matched to the AC at all considering they are a bit different.

Nice find Steve :)
Thanks for sharing. It's good to know others can benefit from your bravery in testing it as an option!

Steve, how did this turn out in flight? Did the 48D end up working just as well? And did you swap the tops simply because they didn't fit right?

Steve, how did this turn out in flight? Did the 48D end up working just as well? And did you swap the tops simply because they didn't fit right?
This thread is from 2017 and the OP was banned from the forum a long time ago.
You will see his username is crossed through meaning he was ejected from the community.

It is still listed on DJI site @ $239 each.
A few other sites list it too... MapsMadeEasy.

If it works, not a money saver... but does provide new batteries... how old on shelf?

I’ve tried similar swapping quickly the I1 top with M600Pro TB48S (own both) without success due to IC board not compatible with I1. Wouldn’t even power up correctly and be recognized by App.

In his photo it does show a TB48D, with just top swapped... so maybe a venture to buy 1 and try, someone might confirm accurate. Powering up is a given, just battery contacts, although being properly recognized is an unknown.

The M600Pro TB47/48S can be used, but requires both top and IC board off old TB48. Take it all the way down till battery shuts itself off to re-sync the logic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido