Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ultimadrone Kit for Inspire 2, Gift Card Code

Reaction score
Dear all,

I recently ordered the Ultimadrone Kit by Atellani of Italy (consists of the Safety Fix and Propeller Shim Kit).

Ultimadrone Inspire2 Safety Solution by Atellani

It did improve hover a bit, as the propellers don't wobble anymore. The structure itself seems to have gained a bit as well, since the Safety Fix Kit enhances it. The Torsion of the Motor Mounts on the Carbon Rod might be improved a bit too, but of course one can't measure this.

Note: In the Box were 2 Gift Cards for 10% Off valid until Feb 28th, code is: BdngrG5Vaq.
Friend of mine just bought the Kit too, Code worked perfectly.

I find the Ultimadrone Kit a great add on and it is very well done, excellent quality, blends in perfectly with the existing I2 hardware.

Cheers
Christoph

Just ordered it, vertrider1! Thanks for alerting us to the product and providing the 10% gift code. The gift code worked. Looking forward to getting the kit (I got both the stabilizer arm set as well as the propeller wobble set. Apparently they're out of both and remanufacturing, so it's a paid pre-order shipping end of February. I'm willing to wait!

Great,

as for the Wobble/Shimset, 0.005 mm set worked best with mine (there's a 0.006 mm set inside too).

On one of the Motors the 0.005 is quite tight, takes a bit of more work to get the propeller off, but on the others perfect spot-on fit. so I will carefully sandpaper the one with the very firm propeller seat a little bit.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare