UPGRADED to an Inspire 2....so now I need a backup, I'm selling EVERYTHING Inspire 1

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera set up --- Hoping to get around $2000????

Go Professional Case in Flight Mode -- Hoping to get $300

Smart Charger Professional Charger -- Brand new, I've only charge 8 batteries in it....so, I'm looking for $400ish

Car Battery Charger -- $50

All of the above is now on EBAY! Here are the links:

Super Charger: Smart Power Charger M100 Inspire1/Matrice Charging Station - New | eBay

Car Battery Charger: DJI Inspire 1 Car Battery Charger for TB Batteries, This is the ORIGINAL DJI | eBay

Inspire 1 Pro V.2 w/z5 camera kit: "DJI INSPIRE 1 V2.O PRO, HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORS,TB48, X5 Camera, Ready To Fly | eBay

Go Professional Landing Mode X5 Case: Go Professional Case for DJI INSPIRE 1 X5 LANDING MODE CASE | eBay

Tb48 OLD Battery: DJI TB48 5700mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight Battery for Inspire 1 - SM KV | eBay

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD:

Go Professional Inspire Battery Case -- Hoping to get $80 ----- SOLD -------
Osmo setup with Go Professional Case -- $200ish--------SOLD----------
Inspire 1 with X3 Camera set up -- Hoping to get around $1000????? -------------SOLD----------

Attachments

• Inspire 1 Car Charger.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Inspire1ProX5_01.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Inspire1ProX5_05.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Smart Charger.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
As per our classified listing rules....
Items location (this is an international forum).

Price(s) and currency. This is not an auction site.

Reactions: Kirk Voclain
but thats what i would "like" to pay. just like your add states.
but joking aside whats a real number? i know somebody local to me that may be interested

I paid just over $500 with shipping on that case....I purchased it from Go Professional Case directly......LOVE THAT CASE!!! But the Inspire 2 will not fit it....now I got to get another....and guess what.....it's over $500!!!!

So, I'm hoping to clear just over 1/2 what I paid for it....so....if I could get $275 plus shipping....I would probably sell it.

Kirk

Do you still have the 8 batteries and if so wich one are they?

I'm not sure where you are seeing 8 batteries???? I have 3 batteries that I'm going to sell all together with the X5 kit and I have 2 batteries that I'm going to sell all together with the x3 kit.....where do you see 8 batteries????

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

Did you assume I had 8 batteries because I said I charged 8 batteries in the charger? I have 5 total batteries.....and I charged all of them 1 time on that charger and 3 I charged 2 times.......does that help clear it up for you???? The charger only have 8 charges on it...I literally JUST got that charger......it's brand new.