Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video editing basics in DaVinci Resolve 15 – The Edit Page, part 3

Reaction score
Website
www.portlandprodrones.com
This is an article I wrote for Photofocus.com. I hope this is helpful!
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 7.48.01 AM.png
The Edit page videos are broken down into 3 parts. This is part 3 of the 3.

• You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Media Page article here.
  • You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Edit Page – Part 1 article here.
  • You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Edit Page – Part 2 article here.
In video editing, my primary tool is DaVinci Resolve. While I do use FCPX for some things, I have a real fondness for DaVinci. One thing to note is that it requires a more powerful graphics card than FCPX. The good news is you can try it for free to see if your computer can run it. The free version of DaVinci Resolve 15, both Mac and Windows, can be found here — you will find it on the bottom of the linked page. It is really quite amazing what they give you in the free version!

DaVinci Resolve 15 is broken down into pages. These pages include the Media, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, and Deliver. In this video, I am going to show you the basics of the Edit Page in DaVinci Resolve 15.

Reactions: dougcjohn
This is an article I wrote for Photofocus.com. I hope this is helpful!
View attachment 21879
The Edit page videos are broken down into 3 parts. This is part 3 of the 3.

• You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Media Page article here.
  • You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Edit Page – Part 1 article here.
  • You’ll find the DaVinci Resolve 15 – Edit Page – Part 2 article here.
In video editing, my primary tool is DaVinci Resolve. While I do use FCPX for some things, I have a real fondness for DaVinci. One thing to note is that it requires a more powerful graphics card than FCPX. The good news is you can try it for free to see if your computer can run it. The free version of DaVinci Resolve 15, both Mac and Windows, can be found here — you will find it on the bottom of the linked page. It is really quite amazing what they give you in the free version!

DaVinci Resolve 15 is broken down into pages. These pages include the Media, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, and Deliver. In this video, I am going to show you the basics of the Edit Page in DaVinci Resolve 15.

Chris, thanks for all 3 links! Very helpful to have the resource and your talented & knowlegable presentation. If you have others or decide to make for FCPX, please include!

Reactions: CP Anson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters