Video file not being supported on editing software

Reaction score
I got my inspire 1 v2.0 a couple weeks ago and every time I record video and try to transfer it to Davinci Resolve it tells me the file is not supported. I’ve tried shooting MOV and MP4. I don’t know what else to try.

Does it play on a PC using a simple media player? Just ruling out your SD card

I got my inspire 1 v2.0 a couple weeks ago and every time I record video and try to transfer it to Davinci Resolve it tells me the file is not supported. I’ve tried shooting MOV and MP4. I don’t know what else to try.
Are you shooting in 4 k? Only the profession version supports 4 k

Can you PLAY the files withOUT an editor?

I'm not familiar with Davinci Resolve, but I know most editors have an "import" option that will work when simply dragging files to the timeline does not. Have you tried "importing" the files into Resolve?

D

Yes I’m shooting un 4K. I downloaded premiere pro the 7 day free trail and the footage worked on that application. I’m guessing maybe the free editing apps it’s not working on.