Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Storage

Reaction score
Yesterday we went to film an amazing event for the 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo. When we reviewed the footage after, one of the best shots hadn't recorded on th SD card. However when I check the My Works section in the App it is saved on the iPad!! Whereabouts o n the iPad are these videos actually stored and how do I get them off of it and onto a normal hard drive for editing??

You can grab the "videoCache" folder from the "app file sharing" section in iTunes. Note that the file will be low res and highly compressed.

So no way of getting the HD version back then? Bizarre how it's recorded on the app but didn't appear on the card, however stuff we filmed after it did! It's not like the card was full?

Maybe try recovery software on the card... make sure not to write or delete anything to/from it before then if you want to try doing so. Could have been card failure, data corruption... who knows.

Yeah weird! It was defo recording. We had stuff on it that we'd filmed after it too. Strange!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido