Wanted - crashed I1

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm after a crashed I1 for parts for my machine. The main part I am after is the right hand side (looking at the nose) cabon fiber motor arm. Will be happy to take the whole main body and motors for a reasonable price. I am located in canada so either here or the U.S would be the best for me.
Cheers.

Hi, I have crashed mine, but its UK, quite far

BroxAg
i am in sask....i need a gimbal mount and plate....part 41 i think. if you find a crashed one i would buy this mount off of you.

BroxAg
i am in sask....i need a gimbal mount and plate....part 41 i think. if you find a crashed one i would buy this mount off of you.
Hi,
I'll let you know if I find anything, those parts your after are avalible on eBay though. Also from several hobby shops in the US. Drones made easy is one of them. Only about $80-100 U.S.

Hi. Mine has missing gimbal, camera, gimbal plate and one arm (between rotor and main arm, just a plastic tube) is broken. Water damage. I will try it in couple day to see if its ok ...I mean no flight, just ground check

Hi. Mine has missing gimbal, camera, gimbal plate and one arm (between rotor and main arm, just a plastic tube) is broken. Water damage. I will try it in couple day to see if its ok ...I mean no flight, just ground check
Would it be possible to have a photo of the damage please?