Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted - crashed I1

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm after a crashed I1 for parts for my machine. The main part I am after is the right hand side (looking at the nose) cabon fiber motor arm. Will be happy to take the whole main body and motors for a reasonable price. I am located in canada so either here or the U.S would be the best for me.
Cheers.

Hi all, I'm after a crashed I1 for parts for my machine. The main part I am after is the right hand side (looking at the nose) cabon fiber motor arm. Will be happy to take the whole main body and motors for a reasonable price. I am located in canada so either here or the U.S would be the best for me.
Cheers.
Hi, I have crashed mine, but its UK, quite far:)

BroxAg
i am in sask....i need a gimbal mount and plate....part 41 i think. if you find a crashed one i would buy this mount off of you.

BroxAg
i am in sask....i need a gimbal mount and plate....part 41 i think. if you find a crashed one i would buy this mount off of you.
Hi,
I'll let you know if I find anything, those parts your after are avalible on eBay though. Also from several hobby shops in the US. Drones made easy is one of them. Only about $80-100 U.S.

Hi. Mine has missing gimbal, camera, gimbal plate and one arm (between rotor and main arm, just a plastic tube) is broken. Water damage. I will try it in couple day to see if its ok ...I mean no flight, just ground check :)

Hi. Mine has missing gimbal, camera, gimbal plate and one arm (between rotor and main arm, just a plastic tube) is broken. Water damage. I will try it in couple day to see if its ok ...I mean no flight, just ground check :)
Would it be possible to have a photo of the damage please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44