Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted Inspire posted to england.

Reaction score
Hi looking for an Inspire that someone will ship to england, V2 would be nice but v1 considered also dual remotes with extra batteries would be great.

thanks

Hi looking for an Inspire that someone will ship to england, V2 would be nice but v1 considered also dual remotes with extra batteries would be great.

thanks
Why not just purchase one in the UK?
Prices are rock bottom now with the imminent release of the Inspire 2 and in any case, by the time you pay VAT and import duties you would not save anything. You would also never be able to make any kind of warranty claim by purchasing from overseas.
Even second hand you would have to pay HMRC for the privilege.
In addition, nobody will be able to ship the lipos to you since they would be prohibited under air freight legislations.

Why not just purchase one in the UK?
Prices are rock bottom now with the imminent release of the Inspire 2 and in any case, by the time you pay VAT and import duties you would not save anything. You would also never be able to make any kind of warranty claim by purchasing from overseas.
Even second hand you would have to pay HMRC for the privilege.
In addition, nobody will be able to ship the lipos to you since they would be prohibited under air freight legislations.

didn't think of the Lipo restrictions. well that puts pay to that then.

Us prices seem to be far better deals than UK prices with equipment on offer.

I'm selling an inspire 1 v2 with X5 mount installed, bought it as x5 professional all in one, sold the camera back in April and been holding on for an X5R ever since, but can't quite justify it until it comes down in price. Comes with case and 1 tb47, handset also have 2 tb48's with about 20 charges each (would only sell separate if the drone goes first), all flies perfect which is why I have kept it.

If i sell it I will bite the bullet on the inspire 2 on launch and pay a premium, but happy to keep it and simply get the x5r which are going to come crashing down by Christmas.
Yours for 1250 delivered/tacked/recorded, or will meet you as far as Newport to give you a demo first.

All works great and I'm RPQ'S trained. Stick a second hand X5 on there and you've got a great setup for around £2200, bearing in mind that setup was £3700 this time last year in the UK.

If you do get one, make sure you get the V2, the inspire is amazing, but its getting on a bit, at least get the last version they made as it will hold better value and they have FINALLY delivered a decent prop lock system after many changes.

Seen some inspires selling really cheap, for me its not worth letting it go any cheaper as I know what this machine can do, and I'm more than happy if I get this quality in my videos for the next two years.

Last edited:
Reading your reply I'm gathering that it comes with no camera at all, unfortunately I need it to at least have the x3 in place so it's usable straight away.

I need a fully working drone to start getting footage together which unfortunately means I can't wait for the inspire 2 to come out and get that on installments but also means I don't want to spend more the around £1000-1250 when the prices will drop.

If yours had the x3 that would have been ideal to start and then yes I would have upgraded the camera when the new one comes out.

Hi guys thanks for the feedback and offers.

I have secured myself an inspire v2 with the x3 camera and 3 batteries, this will be a great start for me and ideal for doing my pfco course. compared to the v303/xk380 hybrid I have this should be far easier to fly.

Have a mavic on order but it just wouldn't have arrived in time, so this will ideal to start and progress with and hopefully upgrade the camera in future.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and actually owning an inspire

Hi guys thanks for the feedback and offers.

I have secured myself an inspire v2 with the x3 camera and 3 batteries, this will be a great start for me and ideal for doing my pfco course. compared to the v303/xk380 hybrid I have this should be far easier to fly.

Have a mavic on order but it just wouldn't have arrived in time, so this will ideal to start and progress with and hopefully upgrade the camera in future.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and actually owning an inspire
You would not need an aircraft to commence your course or do any of the groundschool (or even 99% of your ops manual) so if you haven't started your PfCO course your flight assessment is unlikely to be this year.
You probably WILL have a Mavic by the time you get a flight assessment slot. :)

I need a drone to do my pfco, the course I am doing requires you to bring your own drone. surely my manual will need writing up and sending off directly after my course which is early December to get this signed off as soon as possible.

I also need to start getting footage and used to settings and so on, the drone I have is very simple compared to the dji products.

Never forget when I did my course the instructor asked what drones people had one by one in front of the class was like s1000, s900, inspire 1 and this guy next to me says "walkera ladybird" I just burst out laughing and felt such a ****. But that guy was 100% serious.

But I was probably the only other person who knew what it was!
hqdefault.jpg

:):):):):):):) lmao brilliant.

Well I would have been taking my v303/xk380 it flies OK but it is very basic although a good thing to start with as you don't have too many aids, no fpv for a while what a difference that makes.

It'll be like going from a Citroën Berlingo to a rolls Royce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ104Dumps