Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where is CinemaDNG/ProRes License?

Reaction score
Ok, so this might be an immensely dumb question but I'm brand new to Inspire 2. Haven't even turned it on yet. My question is: Where is my CinemaDNG/ProRes license? Is it a code I have to input somewhere or is it just built into the Inspire 2 and the options will show up on my controller? There is a CinemaDNG/ProRes sticker on the side of the drone. Thanks.

The sticker on the main controller does indicate that it had its licenses pre-loaded to the CineCore (image processor) at the factory. To see that the licenses are on there you can connect the bird to Assistant 2 (download from here if you have not already done so) and then go to the "License" section. See the screenshot below showing a CinemaDNG license loaded on an aircraft as indicated by Assistant 2.

DJI%20Assistant%202%20-%203.jpg

Appreciate your response. But that would actually require me to activate the drone..haha. Which I've been holding off on for no real good reason. I was hoping to verify this before turning it on so if something was hinky I could return it. Also, I want to get Care for it and the camera before activating it which is hella expensive. Thanks.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markus_Walker77