Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

wtb-used xt thermal camera***Bought***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just want to get into thermal without breaking the bank.

Anything that can attach to a Phantom 4 Pro or Inspire 1.

Lemme know what you have. I know FLIR is having a black Friday sale but was hoping to pick up one more inexpensively.

Thanks!
I'm in the U.S. Nebraska to be exact.

Last edited:

Lemme know what you have. I know FLIR is having a black Friday sale but was hoping to pick up one more inexpensively.

Thanks!
Location?

Thanks!
I'm in the U.S. Nebraska to be exact.
Good Luck....Anything Thermal is not "inexpensive"

What are you looking to do with it? Do you need to see if a building is on fire or take a thermagram for post processing? Maybe you want to make sure your Corn is properly irrigated?

What are you looking to do with it? Do you need to see if a building is on fire or take a thermagram for post processing? Maybe you want to make sure your Corn is properly irrigated?
At the moment, I'd do roof inspections for heat loss and go from there.

Are you currently using Thermal for roof walks? I have a Flir VuePro 336 13mm 30htz sensor on its own gimbal that can connect to an I1, I2 and Phantom Pro. It is 6 months old. No longer fits my needs. I need to upgrade to XT. Here is a link of the device for some background. Feel free to PM me for additional details. Also glad to help with your choice if not interested in what I have. PS My wife is from Hastings.

Still looking for an XT camera. Noticed one just sold on here for less than $3500. Anyone selling?

I have my sights on a used XT 640 13mm 30Htz which is $7,000. $3500 sounds very low. Even for a used XT 336

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo