Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wtd : Inspire 1 V2 in the uk

Hi With or without camera? I have one with X5 camera that has hardly been flown. For the right money I will consider it as I want to upgrade to X5R. Sensible offers in the region of £3000 may convince me to sell. Etienne

Hi Etienne,

Am looking for an X5 (or would consider x3). Unfortunately with student discount I can buy a brand new one for similar to that price so will have to pass. Thanks for your response : )

Hi Etienne,

Am looking for an X5 (or would consider x3). Unfortunately with student discount I can buy a brand new one for similar to that price so will have to pass. Thanks for your response : )
Hi No problem. Student discount certainly will give you an advantage when buying new. Second hand, people paid big money so the prices may not be as competitive. Not sure what you were expecting to pay, but £2900 will indeed get you a BNIB PRO unit on ebay from Germany. I have bought a lot of electronics from Germany for unbelievable prices. I can also suggest if you have the cash, look on gumtree where occasionally you can find a real bargain. If you go for a X3 V2, ensure they send you an image of the inner battery compartment with the version number. Again £1500 will get you a BNIB one from a retailer in Tower Hamlets so my £1600 unit with 6 months remaining warranty won't suit you. I trust you may know more than I do, but usual telltale signs it is not a V2 T601 are 1. no X5 mounting plate as per the PRO, 2. older prop connectors, 3. old V1 has a different worm drive lifting mechanism, 4. the motors are not the upgraded more powerful units and finally 5. the carbon pattern on the arms are different.

Reactions: threesunnydays
Where can you use student discount to purchase an inspire please?
Just joined the forum as I'm looking to upgrade from a Phantom and wanting to gen. up on best set up. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myracook