Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse Z3 FS ** SOLD Thank You.

Reaction score
Selling my Z3. The camera is in very good condition. I imagine that if you are considering this camera then you have read about it. I would not say that the Z3 is great for video footage but holds its own for still photos. I am asking $475. I am willing to ship. My postal code in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada is S4S4A5 if you want to get an idea of shipping cost. I will participate in that cost. Please pm with offers of negotiation. Thanks for having a look. If you have something you would like to offer as a trade, I would look at that also. Nice Ipad options with older IOS or I1 Pro spares like motors with ESC etc. I would even look at a deal where I end up buying an I1 frame only as a spare ... maybe someone happens to have some of the hoopty batteries that Cruz talks about.

I also do not mind looking at some type of trades. I could use another Mavic Mini for example or a nice Ipad Pro or Mini 5 provided it has an older IOS installed.

Front.jpgFrontTop.jpgBack.jpgLeft side.jpgRight Side.jpgBack Fan.jpgConnectionPlate.jpgStraightFromFront.jpgCameraFW Version.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44