Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

“ SOLD” T-Motor Folding Props - Winglet Style for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
T-Motor Folding Props - Winglet Style - Custom for Inspire 2 FOR SALE 2 ( sets) 4 props total

$200.00 plus USPS shipping ConUS verified PayPal only please.

Hi Guys, these are NIB opened one of them for photos only. These were backups and no longer needed. Awesome quality and design. You will never need another pair of props for the Inspire 2 once you try these. They come with stand-offs and prop covers

The special version of the T-Motor 15.2 x 5 folding prop features a patented design for efficiency and longer flights.

The special design of the winglet is employed to weaken the vortex and improve the efficiency. Downward winglet abates the radial centrifugal tension and deformation quantity.

• Special Winglet Design
• Easy to Fold and Spread
• Precise Positioning
• Ideal Flight

IMG_9499.jpgIMG_9500.jpgIMG_9502.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9498.jpg
    IMG_9498.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9501.jpg
    IMG_9501.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
T-Motor Folding Props - Winglet Style - Custom for Inspire 2 FOR SALE 2 ( sets) 4 props total

$200.00 plus USPS shipping ConUS verified PayPal only please.

Hi Guys, these are NIB opened one of them for photos only. These were backups and no longer needed. Awesome quality and design. You will never need another pair of props for the Inspire 2 once you try these. They come with stand-offs and prop covers

The special version of the T-Motor 15.2 x 5 folding prop features a patented design for efficiency and longer flights.

The special design of the winglet is employed to weaken the vortex and improve the efficiency. Downward winglet abates the radial centrifugal tension and deformation quantity.

• Special Winglet Design
• Easy to Fold and Spread
• Precise Positioning
• Ideal Flight

View attachment 28455View attachment 28456View attachment 28458View attachment 28453
I’ve been using these props since 2018 and IMHO they’re the best props out there for the Inspire 2. I tried the Koptermax first but then I purchased the TMotor and I won’t go back to any other props.
Good luck with the sale of these items.

I’ve been using these props since 2018 and IMHO they’re the best props out there for the Inspire 2. I tried the Koptermax first but then I purchased the TMotor and I won’t go back to any other props.
Good luck with the sale of these items.
I agree, these are the best replacement style props on the market for the Inspire 2
Thank you for the shoutout
Rich

I’ll add to the “Best” vote! In multiple ways... pitch is quieter, or simply not as noticeable, agility smoothness is improved and IMO they appear to climb, accelerate & manage wind much better. Only the extreme low temps seemed to effect mine... and that might have just been a Cold I2.

Lastly, Beautiful design & carbon... quality is top!
I’m even pondering if I need another set for the 2nd I2.
Good Luck with Sale!

I’ll add to the “Best” vote! In multiple ways... pitch is quieter, or simply not as noticeable, agility smoothness is improved and IMO they appear to climb, accelerate & manage wind much better. Only the extreme low temps seemed to effect mine... and that might have just been a Cold I2.

Lastly, Beautiful design & carbon... quality is top!
I’m even pondering if I need another set for the 2nd I2.
Good Luck with Sale!
Thank you for the shoutout
I agree with you. I am not sure the cold weather operation would be affected but I don’t have personal experience with that.
Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah