“Battery cell error” and white props stuck on

Reaction score
I’ve had my inspire for just over two years and have 4 sets of batteries 2 of the sets say battery cell error when installed on the aircraft, also I went flying this weekend and the white props are stuck on... anyone have any recommends on how to fix the batteries or get the props off? Thanks

I had the same problem with my i2. It kept saying battery error and I believe it was saying something about an update. What I found out was one battery had that was charged more than the other and I keep my batteries with the same letter on them so they are always charged the same and never mixed them up. I changed the battery that was lower to full and the problem went away. I don't know if this could cause your one set of Propellers spinning. Hope this helps you out good luck

strange you should mention that about your "white" props... I have always had that issue with them... red ones no problem off and on in a jiffy...

When installing the white ones I learned to push down on the crown (hub) of the prop while turning the locking ring... and to get off I do the same... press down on the hub and jiggle the prop gently to reseat it... then turn the ring while continuing to press down on the hub...

Good luck...

I would buy the folding Propellers. I don't remember the sight I bought them from but they were only 3 hundred dollars and I can fit them in the original dji case. It's hard to replace them now and you will need a heat gun and be careful you don't strip the threads. They are using a different type of thread lock so that's why you need a heat gun. I love them because they make the i2 look more professional and it looks awesome. Just a suggestion. I don't know if you want to spend the money on them but they are worth every penny and saves you a little more time to set the drone up. If I can find the place I bought them from I'll send you the sight.