Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

***SOLD*** 12000 Mah Inspire 1 battery mod, 5 charges

Reaction score
this is a Vincent NG lipo mod, gets almost 30 minute fly time for the inspire 1 , i paid 500 plus 50 shipping from china, i would lik to get 300 + shipping or best offer, i have so many lipos and drone and not enough time, it needs a good home

this is a Vincent NG lipo mod, gets almost 30 minute fly time for the inspire 1 , i paid 500 plus 50 shipping from china, i would lik to get 300 + shipping or best offer, i have so many lipos and drone and not enough time, it needs a good home

Would love to buy one or the other batteries you have, Just wondering how the handling of the craft is affected by the weight? I'm still trying to get a 6s2p 18650 thing working cause those fit in original case perfect.

Would love to buy one or the other batteries you have, Just wondering how the handling of the craft is affected by the weight? I'm still trying to get a 6s2p 18650 thing working cause those fit in original case perfect.
you can watch video, she is smooth, and motors don't get hot , just normal heat,

you can watch video, she is smooth, and motors don't get hot , just normal heat,
Would you take $275.00 for it and tell me what to change in the software to get my 6s2p thing going I bought the software for couple months

Hi all, I use the 9,000 mha battery in my I1 and it seems to handle better in high winds vs the TB48…I have had no problems with the heavier weight

Do you still have the 12000mah battery? What is your best price including shipping to Eugene Oregon?
Thank you,
Michael

Do you still have the 12000mah battery? What is your best price including shipping to Eugene Oregon?
Thank you,
Michael
sorry i sold it, there is a better way, he can fix one of your batteries or sell you a modded battery....his name is eric, SHOP | Air America Aerial its a way better product and weight is better, i have a video on his, i own 6 now

Reactions: Miner_jeff
Cool stuff, I am considering an Inspire 1 and the flight time is what was one of the main things holding me back... this looks interesting :)

Forgive my ignorance, I'm new but what is this? Like a custom super high powered battery that lasts longer than a normal dji battery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop