Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking at buying an Inspire 1 V2 with the x3 camera and hoping to find original owner prior to purchasing

For reference my I1 v1 with 3 batteries, 1 controllers and X3 was $600 USD.
I ended up getting one for $700 and had 3 batteries all under 25 charges. X2 TB48 and X1 TB47. X3 camera, crap ton of props, lens filters, quad charger, 2 remotes etc. Also picked up a Inspire 1 Pro X5 with 3 lenses and also included X3 camera, 2 remotes, 4 batteries, TB47 @ 32, 29, and TB48 @10, 12. Quad charger, long range mod and extra crap I forgot that was included for $800 so I have 2 now and also picked up a battery mod from Erik that will be here soon. Sadly won't be able to fly til maybe March due to temps here -sigh-

Reactions: InspireEagle
I could fly even if it's below 32 degrees?? I just haven't cause of the cold, our sunrises are like none other so if it's safe to fly that cold i can capture some sunrises then. I could always put a cover around battery?

I could fly even if it's below 32 degrees?? I just haven't cause of the cold, our sunrises are like none other so if it's safe to fly that cold i can capture some sunrises then. I could always put a cover around battery?
Operating Temperature 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)

Don't charge the battereies if they're below 32°
Battery

Operating Temperature 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)
Storage Temperature Less than 3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
More than 3 months: 72° to 82° F (22° to 28° C)
Charging Temperature 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)

Be sure to post some pictures if you do.

I ended up getting one for $700 and had 3 batteries all under 25 charges. X2 TB48 and X1 TB47. X3 camera, crap ton of props, lens filters, quad charger, 2 remotes etc. Also picked up a Inspire 1 Pro X5 with 3 lenses and also included X3 camera, 2 remotes, 4 batteries, TB47 @ 32, 29, and TB48 @10, 12. Quad charger, long range mod and extra crap I forgot that was included for $800 so I have 2 now and also picked up a battery mod from Erik that will be here soon. Sadly won't be able to fly til maybe March due to temps here -sigh-
You did good getting X5 camera and drone for that price I been wanting a X5 myself but it's hard to buy when the one's I've seen want as much as the Inspire 1 drone

Well shoot I misread the operating temperature.... I've purchased these drones and have been waiting to fly them 😅 🔫 ya I couldn't not pass up on the X5 AND X3 combo with all the lenses. I shall post 📸 my next go around when sun's amazing out. Although atm it will be with X3 cause I haven't received the other yet, never again allowing something to be mailed by USPS... $130 SHIPPING... Paid for it darn near 3 weeks ago...

Well shoot I misread the operating temperature.... I've purchased these drones and have been waiting to fly them 😅 🔫 ya I couldn't not pass up on the X5 AND X3 combo with all the lenses. I shall post 📸 my next go around when sun's amazing out. Although atm it will be with X3 cause I haven't received the other yet, never again allowing something to be mailed by USPS... $130 SHIPPING... Paid for it darn near 3 weeks ago...
Did seller give you a tracking number lot's of time seller's give me a tracking number which when I check it says tracking number provided waiting for item to ship

Ya he did, its coming from Tennessee to Alaska by truck. So based off of the "in transit" status I'm going to assume it's going through Canada atm. Also what's extremely frustrating is this. I can mail a large item south for cheaper and it gets there within a week, SAME SERVICE. But anything coming to Alaska is high priced and slow, including Amazon.. so annoying.. like I'm sure my battery mod and other stuff I ordered will be here prior to the X5 coming in 😶

Reactions: InspireEagle
I have a post in here for the Inspire 1. The guy is selling the basic system for $850 plus shipping. Drone, battery, remote, charger , x3 and props. Most are like new with very little use. Contact me if you are interested and I will put you in touch with him. He is not on here or eBay. He has 20 systems to choose from and you can add extra batteries or an extra remote at a very reasonable price

Ive already purchased 2 Inspires, contemplating listing my spare one on here. I appreciate the thought tho

I have a friend in California that has about 20 Inspire 1 systems for sale. Some have almost no flights. They are like new. I can put you in contact with him if you like. He is not on here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin