Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345T installation

Reaction score
Hey there,
I just bought the new 1345T kit to install on my inspire 1 with the old quick release set
The manual describes that you have to use threadlocker on the screws when you are installing the mounting plate. Iam a little afraid for using threadlocker that can corrode the plastic part. I tought the orginal screws with the little "blue"stuff on the screws was enough?

Thanks for the fast reply James!
So if i understand you right the orginale blue stuff on the screws from DJI is enough?
A little wierd they mention it in the manual when the orginal screws have a threadlock.

Last edited:
Yes it should be enough, they probably mention it in case they did not have any blue threadlock.

If they already have threadlocker you should be good to go!
That is incorrect, you must apply thread locker to the threaded holes on the motor top plate. Use a tooth pick to apply a little amount to each threaded hole, do not get the thread locker onto any plastic parts. This advice comes directly from DJI.

That is incorrect, you must apply thread locker to the threaded holes on the motor top plate. Use a tooth pick to apply a little amount to each threaded hole, do not get the thread locker onto any plastic parts. This advice comes directly from DJI.

Double? I could be wrong but thats too much and some of it could get on the motors, I would be carefull.

Do a search on another well know I1 forum, this has been well documented.

Do a search on another well know I1 forum, this has been well documented.

Lesmess I am not trying to disaprovee you at all, like I said I could be wrong. But I saw the 1345T install video and did not say anything about adding loctite to the motor itself, could you please point us to the thread where this is documented?

I don't think you are allowed to post links to other forums. Look for the prop type on the DJI forum. DJI clearly state you must apply thread lock in addition to the thread lock on the screws. I would never make a statement that could compromise the safety of anyone's inspire unless I was sure it was correct. Any ways the installation instructions clearly state threadlocker should be applied. I applied a tiny amount to each of the motor holes using a toothpick as the consensus was this was the best way to stop excess thread locker getting onto the plastic prop mounts.

Thread on the DJI forum is called
New 1345T locking props shown on the Indpire 1Pro.
DJI-ZT state on that posting additional thread lock must be applied as the amount on the screws is not enough. It's a long post please read through it.

Thanks Lesmess!
I read through the thread on DJI forum, and i mounted the new 1345T set with a little loctite in the same way they showed in the DJI video tutorial. So now i let it work over night and i will take a testflight tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1