Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 TB48 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I have for sale Two new tb48 batteries. I bought these locally because the gentleman's wife listed them as tb50's. I have an Inspire 2 so these obviously won't work for me. These are brand new. They lost their bird and never opened these. I opened one just to verify. I just don't know how long he had these.
Therefore I'm offering a 7 day no questions asked return on these as I have no way to try these out.
I've never sold anything on this site but have made several purchases. I can provide my ebay account with 100 % positive feedback.
$280 shipped. USD and I'm in the Atlanta GA. Area. I prefer to ship United States only and accept PayPal for payment. 1521652060878.jpg

White or black. Do they have a charge to them? If you press and hold the power button like 10-15 sec then the 4 lights will flash indicating 100% battery life to them

White or black. Do they have a charge to them? If you press and hold the power button like 10-15 sec then the 4 lights will flash indicating 100% battery life to them
They are white. I just tested the one that is open and I got the 4 lights.

if they have been sitting around for a long time fully charged the way that one is, they may not be very good

That is not the charge status of the battery. This is after holding it down for around 10-15 seconds. It flashed the 4 lights. That tells you the condition of the battery. Like I said I have no idea how long these folks had them. That’s why I offered 7 days to return them. I can throw them on eBay but I thought I would offer it up here first. New they are selling on EBay for $189 a piece.

Last edited:
I'm very interested, just got my new drone yesterday. Officially a inspire owner now, but package I bought only had one battery. Good for me they messed up and got x5R camera instead of just the x5, don't know if it's raw yet. But anyways I'd like them and I would use my PayPal.

I'm very interested, just got my new drone yesterday. Officially a inspire owner now, but package I bought only had one battery. Good for me they messed up and got x5R camera instead of just the x5, don't know if it's raw yet. But anyways I'd like them and I would use my PayPal.

As a side note, if you have the X5R, you have the raw camera. It’ll have a large shelf like feature above it for the SSD sticks to go into. The X5 is quite a bit smaller. Lucky if someone said it was an X5 and turned out to be an X5R.

As a side note, if you have the X5R, you have the raw camera. It’ll have a large shelf like feature above it for the SSD sticks to go into. The X5 is quite a bit smaller. Lucky if someone said it was an X5 and turned out to be an X5R.

Well guess I got the raw, got the whole package for 1700. So I really really got a good deal on my new drone then. Drone is a v 2.0 pro also, but thanks for the info.

Attachments

• IMG_5706.JPG
    IMG_5706.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5707.JPG
    IMG_5707.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Well guess I got the raw, got the whole package for 1700. So I really really got a good deal on my new drone then. Drone is a v 2.0 pro also, but thanks for the info.

Nice. You got a Inspire 1 Raw rather than a Pro. Inspire 1 V1/v2.0 includes X3 camera. Inspire 1 Pro includes X5 camera. Inspire 1 Raw includes X5R camera from DJI. Unless they piecemealed it together which is fine as well.

Back on topic, 2 TB48s for sale folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondZogue