Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

20000 views in 48 hours.

Reaction score
Hello dear pilots,

My most recent video posted only 2 days ago has already amassed over 20 000 views from Vimeo and I have been contacted yet again by people who want to use my footage for a number of reasons. Was not expecting such a fast pickup but apparently people are enjoying it. Here is the skypixel link (which is not linked to my Vimeo account) as well as my Vimeo link:

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/mauritius-in-4k-dji-inspire-1?keyword=mauritius&filter=videos

Would love to see this video appear in the top choices on Skypixel. Please do share it if you wish.

Last edited:
Except for the fact your sky pixel account says 20 views and you haven't broken a thousand on YouTube. But nice job trying to fish for views. You suckered me into it.

Hilarious, it's a nice video but it's not a 'breathtaking' video. Search YT for 5 minutes and there's hours of similar stuff to watch.

Sorry Pgaucher but you gotta take the good with the bad.

Sorr
well that was just useless. Fishing for views, Pathetic....

Sorry guys, YouTube has not picked up yet, but Vimeo has with 4700 views already in the last 24 hours. A few travel agencies in Mauritius have requested to use it on their website. Just mentioning I'm impressed how quickly things can pickup on the web.

Hilarious, it's a nice video but it's not a 'breathtaking' video. Search YT for 5 minutes and there's hours of similar stuff to watch.

That's fine, everyone is allowed to their opinion.
Except for the fact your sky pixel account says 20 views and you haven't broken a thousand on YouTube. But nice job trying to fish for views. You suckered me into it.
Yes you are right about Skypixel but Vimeo has picked up on it a lot in the past 24 hours with more than 4600 views. Wasn't trying to 'sucker' anyone in as neither you or I have any time to waste.

The Vimeo link :

Last edited:

Hi again, as I'm relatively new to this, I would love to hear your feedback as to how I could have improved the end result. Understand there are thousands of producers out there, but would like some insight as to how it could have been 'breathtaking' as you mentioned. Can you share a video that would qualify as such as I would like to inspire myself from it for future productions. Thanks for your help.

I thought it was pretty breathtaking some of the footage. I think more passovers like the mountain passover towards the end would have given it more WOW factor. Looks very professional imo

I thought it was pretty breathtaking some of the footage. I think more passovers like the mountain passover towards the end would have given it more WOW factor. Looks very professional imo
Thanks for that suggestion. I do have a lot more footage of that nature, but thought it would be too repetitive. Having said this, I will certainly consider for future productions. Cheers.

I don't judge a video only by its content, but also how it is presented. My advice would be to add a little bit of HUMBLE .
Sorry, but when I close my eyes I see a politician knocking on my door asking for vote the night before an election.
BTW the content is nice.

Last edited:
Very nice locations. You are blessed with access to those places to film. I like it. Sometimes the music overpowers the visual rather than enhance. IMHO. It's always easy to go for the cinematic rather than the subtle with music. Great exposure, grading and timing,
Thanks for your feedback. I'll certainly keep this in mind moving forward. I found the music to have a modern African feel to it that made it cinematic in nature and matching with the Mauritian culture. Music is a tricky one and i agree it's easy to overpower the content itself. Anyhow, people seem to like a lot as I'm already at 11 500 views in 2 days. I got a phone call from a French film producer who wants to use my footage for one of his documentaries. That's a first for me so it's pretty cool. I'll probably give it to him free of charge.
Thanks again for the comments, they are appreciated. Cheers.

I don't judge a video only by its content, but also how it is presented. My advice would be to add a little bit of HUMBLE .
Sorry, but when I close my eyes I see a politician knocking on my door asking for vote the night before an election.
BTW the content is nice.
Ok so based on the content, would you vote for me or did I make a bunch of empty promises ;-)
Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo