Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

23 seconds over Costa Rican Jungle and Coastline at Sunrise

Reaction score
Website
www.aerialmediacostarica.com
Well I am now about 12 flights into the Inspire. I am in love with the bird, but I am still having trouble getting the right settings in the camera. This was a tough lighting situation so I don't put a lot of weight on this particular shot, in fact while this is very noisy once the sun was a little higher and I was looking away from the sun, the shots are much
cleaner. Def watch in HD!

Nice, looks cool. I would hate to have to have it land somewhere unexpected and go find it. But what a beautiful place to fly..

Nice, looks cool. I would hate to have to have it land somewhere unexpected and go find it. But what a beautiful place to fly..
I mostly fly in the jungle or on the beaches here so emergency landings are a tough one! I lost a P2 about a year ago and it took me 30 hours of searching to find it. Thankfully, the rains held off until about 15 minutes after the search was concluded. The bird was fine and flew again. I made a little video from the footage.

Reactions: DiveRSQ
I mostly fly in the jungle or on the beaches here so emergency landings are a tough one! I lost a P2 about a year ago and it took me 30 hours of searching to find it. Thankfully, the rains held off until about 15 minutes after the search was concluded. The bird was fine and flew again. I made a little video from the footage.

Thats funny. I loved the parody! Glad you got her back. Do you have a beeper on her. I used to use a beeper that would make this wicked loud beeping when flying rockets. You could just turn it on and go then if you crash at least maybe hear it.

What part of CR are you headed to? I know it sucks traveling with gear but I promise you will find great landscapes here. Have a great trip and if you are in the southern pacific zone say hey!

We will be on the Papagayo Peninsula. Still thinking about bring my gear or not. Not sure if its safe to travel with it.

That is a nice area but about 7 hours north of me. Roadtrip. ha ha ha. Yeah, I understand the apprehension. I had to fly mine in from the US. All went well. The cheapo case that it came with stood up to the luggage handlers well. Have fun in Papagayo

That is a nice area but about 7 hours north of me. Roadtrip. ha ha ha. Yeah, I understand the apprehension. I had to fly mine in from the US. All went well. The cheapo case that it came with stood up to the luggage handlers well. Have fun in Papagayo

Sweet. How many batteries did you take? Are vacationing or live there?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters