Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2nd Controller in Stock I2 Case

Reaction score
This might be old news to some but new to me. I received my 2nd controller from @Florida Drone Supply today and since I don't have an aftermarket hardcase yet I was wondering how I would fit in the stock I2 case. If you take one of the halves the controller is shipped in, it fits perfectly in the stock case as seen in my photos.

IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0593.JPG

Thanks for that, I was hoping that would be the case once I saw the lid had the moulding for it on that side.

The stock case is horrible. Get a case that you can keep the copter in landing mode and the camera on. GO Professional cases are the way to go.

Reactions: SanCap
The stock case is horrible. Get a case that you can keep the copter in landing mode and the camera on. GO Professional cases are the way to go.

I disagree - I think the stock case is good for now. I placed mine in a padded 'folding bike' bag and stow it in my truck. I can put off spending $450 to $550 for a while.

I also think that part of the problem with the 'Pelican' style cases is that they look like there is something expensive within and make good targets for pilferage.

Reactions: dec
This might be old news to some but new to me. I received my 2nd controller from @Florida Drone Supply today and since I don't have an aftermarket hardcase yet I was wondering how I would fit in the stock I2 case. If you take one of the halves the controller is shipped in, it fits perfectly in the stock case as seen in my photos.

View attachment 11879 View attachment 11880

I had discovered this and posted in another thread about the second controller placement. I'm not sure if they did this to save money for those who didn't plan on purchasing a second controller, but i just find it pointless for them to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee