Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

5 boros | NYC

Reaction score
Website
guynamedlindsey.com
99276306-man-using-megaphone-at-top-of-canyon-gettyimages.jpg

Lol nah. I shoot from my roof sometimes, prospect park, Floyd Bennets field, lots of weddings in Staten Island and Jersey
I got somebody on the home team now i can chop it up with;)
Of my roof i can reach interstate 95 where i80 starts then back over to Hunts Point. Distance off the roof is Awesome

Last edited:
btw I sent my i1 back to dji today for a gimbal warranty issue. Came here for some consolation :eek:

this is what my day was looking like.
They should get you back up and running soon
Im still running with the x3
16 months with the i1 no glitches makes me the eldest pilot on the forum:cool:
In about 2 weeks you should have your i1/eyeball back in the sky, see you in the town

They should get you back up and running soon
Im still running with the x3
16 months with the i1 no glitches makes me the eldest pilot on the forum:cool:
In about 2 weeks you should have your i1/eyeball back in the sky, see you in the town
Too bad I bought this in the beginning of March just to iron out this stuff before my shoot next Friday :(
I may end up buying a p4 and returning ito_O

I'm from CT and work in BX weekdays. Haven't dared to fly down here because of my exemption constraints and LGA. Decided to build a QAV250 racing FPV and start in garages to keep/tune my skills since I stay in a hotel 3 nights/wk (boredom).

Hope this thread is still relevant, new to the forum. Any pilots in the lower Westchester NY area?

@Mikhael - I'm in NYC every Wednesday but I live in Philadelphia. I have enough batteries that even if it's on the weekend I don't mind making a trip up for some good convo and good flying. Let me know.

Thanks

That will be great , I would definitely appreciate that Dodge. Will keep you posted on when is a good time to get together on a weekend.

Reactions: DodgeP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44