Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A note to dealers

Reaction score
I for one, will be watching closely to see which dealers get their L1s out to customers first. I will judge dealers based on this. I know it might not be fair to some further away from shipping locations. It is what it is, if you drag your feet getting them out, people will notice, and post about it.
I want to know the supply line is quick and efficient for future orders, parts, etc. and I want you to do whatever it takes to be the first to start Shipping.
Lots of people will be reporting they got theirs so quick from "so and so dealer". I will be remembering the names of those dealers. Might not be fair but that's my costumer opinion. Pretty sure I'm not alone in this thinking...

I for one, will be watching closely to see which dealers get their L1s out to customers first. I will judge dealers based on this. I know it might not be fair to some further away from shipping locations. It is what it is, if you drag your feet getting them out, people will notice, and post about it.
I want to know the supply line is quick and efficient for future orders, parts, etc. and I want you to do whatever it takes to be the first to start Shipping.
Lots of people will be reporting they got theirs so quick from "so and so dealer". I will be remembering the names of those dealers. Might not be fair but that's my costumer opinion. Pretty sure I'm not alone in this thinking...
With all due respects, I would judge a dealer not by how quickly he can shove the product out the door, but instead, by how he treats the customer who may have issues after the sale. DJI has had a rather spotty record in this regard and I would like to think there are seeing the error of their ways. And, I might add, some of the dealers have been less than stellar as well...Just Sayin'

Reactions: Joola
I don't care how long my dealer takes to ship to me. They are great people and I would rather wait and get their excellent customer services than get my Inspire faster and have to deal with someone who doesn't care.

Reactions: ctp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207