Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A shoot I did at the dealership today...

Thanks!.. Just trying to promote our new construction, and make our local community aware. I've been working with the chamber of commerce to do some work for up and coming community projects. I guess it's my contribution to my local commerce;)

Looks good, but saw that you had yourself in one clip. It might not be the best .. ;)

Offtopic but personally, I find it hard for Ford. Had one, never more ..
So much trouble I've never had with any car.

Do you know what Ford stands for in Sweden? :)

Fordrar - Require
Ordentliga - Proper
Reperationer - Repairs
Dagligen - Daily

Since it became Ford parts in the Volvo, they have also started malfunction.
Soo I have probably bought my last Volvo too..
Mine is about 2 years and has already been in the repair shop several times.
The one I had before went 370000 km before I sold the car, and not a single visit to the repair shop, except service. :cool:

Last edited:
Maybe add some interior shots?
We are not allowed in there at this time Jen, they are laying the floor, setting glass, and trim, etc. I'll do a final when it's all done in the next 45 ish days. We are working out of those trailers out front, and have been since sept of last year.

I just shoot a dealership we are just finishing up an addition & car wash I would like to do something like you have doneDJI_0020.JPG

Reactions: Highrpm955
Looks good! I bet you could have got some great film too from across the street with the oly 25mm or the 45mm.

Just realized this was an old post lol. Do you have any of it in its completed state?

Looks good! I bet you could have got some great film too from across the street with the oly 25mm or the 45mm.

Just realized this was an old post lol. Do you have any of it in its completed state?

I think this is the last one I did for them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop