Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Absolute mountains in 5K. A mesmerizing journey through exceptional nature.

Reaction score

Aerial 5K drone footage of the Alps and the Dolomiti (Dolomites) mountains in Italy and Switzerland. Featuring mountain passes, famous spots as well as less know ones, like the Passo San Marco. Enjoy the beautiful Grimsel Pass, Furka Pass, Passo del Gran San Bernardo, Sella Pass, the Sassolungo / Langkofel towering at over 3,100 meters (over 10,000 feet). A glimpse into pristine nature and perfect integration between humans and nature (Yes IT IS POSSIBLE!). How many 'humans can you spot in this video and how many animals?

Reactions: SanCap
My knee-jerk response is to say that this kind of drone video has been way overdone. But I must say that this is one of the better ones. But honestly, I've seen at least a half dozen drone/mountain videos on par with this level of quality and variety. Still, nicely done. Stunning.

D

Last edited:
Stunning. Thanks for sharing it. I could watch these anytime. You can't overdo something that spectacular. Each time I see a video of the Dolomites, I see something that I hadn't noticed before and it makes my drive to go there even stronger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions