Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*Ad removed* Inspire 1 V2, X3 camera, accessories, landing mode case

Reaction score
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 for sale (updated)
  • DJI DL658C Remote Controller modded with Itelite flat panel directional antenna. This greatly improves the video feed and increases usable range of the drone.
  • 1 TB48 battery, 30 cycles
  • 4 sets of propellers
  • DJI Zenmuse X3 camera
  • 3DAero 3D printed auxiliary battery holder (mounts to underside of drone, and mounts two standard Lithium Ion batteries), plus TB48 battery head to complete modification. This allows you to use two standard 4000maH batteries with no major mods to the Inspire.
  • Inspak X5 landing mode case. This is a big time saver, you can put the props on the drone and be ready for flight in 2-3 minutes without having to cycle between travel and landing modes.
  • DJI Battery charger
$925, I'll pay shipping and Paypal fees. I also have three additional TB48 batteries and aftermarket charger available. PM me for my phone number.

Last edited:
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0
  • DJI DL658C Remote Controller modded with Itelite flat panel antenna
  • 4 TB48 batteries, all have approximately 15-20 cycles
  • 4 sets of propellers
  • X3 camera
  • X5 camera with DJI 15mm F/1.7 lens
  • 3DAero #D printed auxiliary battery holder (mounts to underside of drone, and mounts two standard Lithium Ion batteries)
  • Inspak landing mode case
$2750 on ebay for the4 entire package, but will consider offers, also will sell X5 camera separately.
Location?
USD? CAD? AUD?

Should have mentioned, I'm in Chattanooga, TN USA, ebay auction is in US dollars. The Inspak X5 case allows you to transport the Inspire in landing mode with the X3/X5 camera attached. This removes a major hassle getting the Inspire into and out of travel mode to store it and return to flight ready. With the Inspak all you have to do is attach the props and your iPad to the controller to fly. The case was about $200. There is multiple how-to's and forum threads on how to revert the Inspire firmware back to an earlier version to improve the radio performance, but I have modded the remote controller with a flat plate antenna, which works well with the latest firmware. You have to have the antenna facing the drone while it is in flight to allow the antenna to operate correctly, but you should be doing this anyway, and it does take an extra minute to connect the antenna, as the combination is too big to fit in the case assembled, but it's worth it. I also have a Aero 3D bracket for auxiliary lithium ion batteries to be mounted below the drone. The bracket is designed to do this without interfering with the VPS downward sensor. Because the batteries are getting harder to find, this bracket will allow you to fly with readily available lithium ion batteries. I have an old TB48 battery head to modify to work with this setup, but I have never finished it. If you are handy with electronics, CRUZROY on You Tube has a whole series on how to mod the Inspire with extra batteries. The sweet spot is around 8000-9000mAh, and bigger is too much weight and won't increase flight time. This drone is a beast, the battery mod means you can keep flying it long after the TB48s are not available any more. Having said all that, the Inspire was not flown that much, all four TB48 batteries are somewhere between 15 and 30 cycles each adn have plenty of life remaining. The VPS module has just been replaced and it was test flown by DJI. The X3 and X5 camera both work. If you are interested PM me with an offer, and I'll give you my phone number so we can chat. Shipping will be about 22 lbs from Zipcode 37412.

Hello, yes it is. The whole package is over $4000 worth of equipment. I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers for al or part. PM me if you are interested, and I'll give you my phone number.
Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters