Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Added one to the fleet

The Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro are two different drones. Looks like a Zoom.
congrats on the most stable platform DJI has to offer.

Reactions: The Warrik
Nice! My Mavic 2 Pro flies probably 80% of my missions now. Love it. Rock solid bird produces fantastic images.

I've got a Tello too....it’s my bad weather bird. I fly it all over the house. Added a little Mi Hotspot as a bridge between my house wi-fi and the Tello so I get a solid signal all over. I sit in my recliner and fly all throughout the house. It’s great practice for slow, precise, tight space maneuvers. Use a Game Sir controller.

Stopped at a mirror for a selfie:

EEE81CA2-10B0-4A3B-9EBA-D7D8F9CDF192.jpeg

The little Tello is fun to play within the house. I Chase the dogs with it. Lol. That little thing is quite impressive.

My animals just don’t seem to care. I can hover 2’ above my Beagle and he just stands there looking at it. The cat just casually saunters away to the bedroom. The cat is pretty smart though. When I have the dog howling through the house chasing the laser pointer.....the cat doesn’t even look at the dot....he looks at me.

Ha...get some Boston terriers...they hate everything...they try and bust through the sliding windows when I fly in the yard...doesn’t matter what I fly...Phantom, Mavic, Inspire...they are butt heads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko