Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adobe RAW 8.8 released with support for Inspire 1

It's so minor compared to the Vision+ I hardly notice it, but having a lens profile fix is definitely nice.

My Photoshop CC has updated and the profile is now there. My Lightroom 5 says that it is fully updated but the only correction in the DJI profile is the Phantom. Are people using the new profile in Lightroom if so I would love to know how. Currently my workflow from Lightroom is to open image as a smart image in Photoshop CC then click on the layer in Photoshop to open Adobe Camera Raw and make the lens correction.

My Photoshop CC has updated and the profile is now there. My Lightroom 5 says that it is fully updated but the only correction in the DJI profile is the Phantom. Are people using the new profile in Lightroom if so I would love to know how. Currently my workflow from Lightroom is to open image as a smart image in Photoshop CC then click on the layer in Photoshop to open Adobe Camera Raw and make the lens correction.
Same for me.Can't find this profile in Lightroom

I searched the Adobe site and they say that they will incorporate the RAW 8.8 functionality into Lightroom in a future release. Thus one is left with running a batch in Photoshop then importing into Lightroom. Lightroom 6 has been rumoured for a long time though.

Thanks for the info, CC automatically does updates however I failed to check for In1. Does anyone know where I can pick up another Inspire 1 camera filter? I haven't seen them in stock as of yet. Looking for the UV and possibly others...

I searched the Adobe site and they say that they will incorporate the RAW 8.8 functionality into Lightroom in a future release. Thus one is left with running a batch in Photoshop then importing into Lightroom. Lightroom 6 has been rumoured for a long time though.
Has anyone upgraded to LR6 and checked if the inspire's lens profile is included?

Seems to be. But interestingly I seem to have better results with the profile someone else had made and posted before, especially regarding vignetting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84