Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adorama Camera

Reaction score
I think I'm about to take the plunge and join the Inspire community. I've been doing a lot of research and pricing and came across the an Adorama bundle: Inspire 1 Dual Controller Kit, plus 32 Gig Class 10 Memory Card with an additional TB48 Battery for $3499 and free shipping. The Battery alone is a $100 savings. Has anyone ordered their Inspire from them? Was it a current "D" model?

Adorama is a solid dealer of camera gear similar to B&H, in fact some people prefer Adorama. Since most after sale support will come from DJI (with the exception of DOA gear) it shouldn't matter where you buy as long as they are a DJI reseller which they are.. That said, sounds like a good deal. For me, I'd ask for a second charger in place of the SD card since batteries and chargers will become important to you, believe me.

I tried to buy a landing mode case from them last month. Transaction went through paypal fine, and then a over a week later I get an email.... Oh, we're out of stock. Took another week for my refund. I guess they have a good reputation, but not with me they don't.

I tried to buy a landing mode case from them last month. Transaction went through paypal fine, and then a over a week later I get an email.... Oh, we're out of stock. Took another week for my refund. I guess they have a good reputation, but not with me they don't.

Sounds like a pretty simple mistake. I don't know if you want to determine the entire companies reputation off of one interaction.

Appreciate everyone's responses! I just placed my order! My Inspire should be here next week! Thanks again!

Sounds like a pretty simple mistake. I don't know if you want to determine the entire companies reputation off of one interaction.

Not having something in stock is no big deal, but not knowing what is in stock and selling and then taking a couple of weeks to straighten it out is not up to the current standards of online sales. But my experience must be the exception or they would be out of business.

Not having something in stock is no big deal, but not knowing what is in stock and selling and then taking a couple of weeks to straighten it out is not up to the current standards of online sales. But my experience must be the exception or they would be out of business.

You are correct; it is not acceptable and most certainly not up to our expected standard.
If you have time to drop me an email: [email protected], with your order number, I'd welcome the opportunity to look into this.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or needs. I am here to help and to make sure that all your experiences with Adorama Camera are fantastic!

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera

Reactions: Chris91111
You are correct; it is not acceptable and most certainly not up to our expected standard.
If you have time to drop me an email: [email protected], with your order number, I'd welcome the opportunity to look into this.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or needs. I am here to help and to make sure that all your experiences with Adorama Camera are fantastic!

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera
WOW, you'd never see a DJI rep. respond that fast or even at all, Thank you Helen for showing that customer service is alive and well.

Reactions: Chris91111
So is it better to buy from a dealer such as Adorama or BH? Vs DJI direct? I see Adorama sells the inspire on Amazaon, but has a dislclaimer that all aircraft issues must be dealt direct with DJI. DJI customer service appears scary from all the posts.

So is it better to buy from a dealer such as Adorama or BH? Vs DJI direct? I see Adorama sells the inspire on Amazaon, but has a dislclaimer that all aircraft issues must be dealt direct with DJI. DJI customer service appears scary from all the posts.

I would recommend NOT dealing with anyone that says "call DJI." Amazon direct (not fulfilled by someone else) or B&H are both easy to deal with. Others are too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido