Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

airnest

Can you give a summary how this app is different from DJI GO app and existing app from Auto Flight Logic?

Home App will be available the 9th!! Sounds like a great feature and easy to use. can't wait.
Excellent - I see crashes ahead :rolleyes:
The problem is, the more of these apps appear, the more individuals will rely on them instead of actually learning to fly and place and position the aircraft where they want.

"Everyone is a pilot" .............?

Just clicked the link and as soon as I saw that opening line it hit me.

I can fly!

I'd like the ability to lock the camera on a GPS location, but still retain complete control of the flight path while the camera is locked on the target. Like a more sophisticated version of the current POI mode. Those are the type of dynamic shots that really require a camera operator to maintain safe operation.

Reactions: Steve Reid
I'd like the ability to lock the camera on a GPS location, but still retain complete control of the flight path while the camera is locked on the target. Like a more sophisticated version of the current POI mode. Those are the type of dynamic shots that really require a camera operator to maintain safe operation.
True, great feature. But it was already available with Autopilot. And I think by now Litchi and or Ultimate Flight as well.

Guess it's finally time for me to check out those apps.
If you happen to use Android, Litchi is a great choice. They are around since the Phantom2 Vision and the interface is quite user friendly. They amount of parameter control is really cool.
here's a pdf with a lot of info: Litchi Help Guide 2_5 11_1_15.pdf

On IOS Autopilot from Autoflight Logic is probably the best choice, be it that waypoint flying is not yet included (will be very soon). They went through a very extensive beta test with a lot of forum members here and the result is a truly great app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice