Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Alloy QR Prop Locks

On a side note, while inspecting the props, I did notice what I thought at first was slight cracks in the props far out away from the hubs. Upon further inspection, it's bug guts. I'm guessing the Inspire is quite the bug killer. It all cleaned off easily with some soft hand soap.

So there is in fact another advantage our drones have. Bug Killers. Very important since our bat population is dying off from disease (in my part of the country at least). All the environmentalists should shake our hands.

I don't know if the forum rules permit this but could we organize a mass purchase of these aluminum hubs? Possibly with enough interest we might be able to negotiate a significant savings (like $2.50 per hub)?

Can any of you tell me where to buy the aluminium Rim Tai-style QR prop mounts? Would appreciate it, thanks!

Can any of you tell me where to buy the aluminium Rim Tai-style QR prop mounts? Would appreciate it, thanks!
I have deleted your other posts. Please read our forum rules regarding double posting which we do not allow.

Thank You.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan