Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any interest for a Ronin MX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought a M600 from the classified section. It came with a ronin mx , 2 batteries/charger and stand. I wont be needing it. Anyone have any interest in it? Not sure what to ask for it. Wanted to ask here before posting to classifieds. Pics are in the classifieds for the ladt sold m600. Only US sale.
Thanks

I just bought a M600 from the classified section. It came with a ronin mx , 2 batteries/charger and stand. I wont be needing it. Anyone have any interest in it? Not sure what to ask for it. Wanted to ask here before posting to classifieds. Pics are in the classifieds for the ladt sold m600. Only US sale.
Thanks
Jim, the RoninMX was a great multi-role gimbal setup, but has sadly become a fading cinema gimbal for the “hand held“ teams, but remains a great mount for the M600Pro Owners seeking to mount DSLR or other large cameras.

That equates to a deflated value with a smaller Buyer market. On eBay there is a wide span... many feeling it has more value than reality. I personally own 1, practically new and came in a Nanuk 940 travel case. I see similar offered on eBay between $450-1000... avg $600-900. The non-case in box are about the same, avg $400-650... all depends on how quickly they want to move it.

When you advertise it, show the M600Pro mount too... many Hand-Teams tossed that and it now has value for the M600Pro Buyers.

Jim, the RoninMX was a great multi-role gimbal setup, but has sadly become a fading cinema gimbal for the “hand held“ teams, but remains a great mount for the M600Pro Owners seeking to mount DSLR or other large cameras.

That equates to a deflated value with a smaller Buyer market. On eBay there is a wide span... many feeling it has more value than reality. I personally own 1, practically new and came in a Nanuk 940 travel case. I see similar offered on eBay between $450-1000... avg $600-900. The non-case in box are about the same, avg $400-650... all depends on how quickly they want to move it.

When you advertise it, show the M600Pro mount too... many Hand-Teams tossed that and it now has value for the M600Pro Buyers.

Thanks for the advice!

Thanks
This should ONLY go in classifieds.
If you are selling it that's where it should be posted.
We do not allow buying/selling in any other section.

Moved.

Ok $300 USD plus $50 shipping. Item in MA if you want to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan