Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

any other Sonoma county inspire pilots out there?

Will, I live in Napa and have a set of prop locks. I don't use them, so if you want to borrow them until you get a set. Call or email and I'll get em to you...Peter
916.521.7562 [email protected]
Thanks for the offer. After talking to DJI's US office, I don't think they are all that necessary. It's more that people were used to the self-tightening one on the Phantom. The Inspire 1 propellers need to be tightened down. Will

Yep. The props that flew off a few weeks ago weren't tightened properly. I do some fairly extreme flying and I always check prop security prior to flight - never had a problem.
Tomorrow I'm off to Kauai for a week, will hopefully return with decent footage - Will post...Aloha!

Reactions: johnmont250
Sorry John,a few of us were exchanging info at viizviics in Petaluma and didn't get in the air. perryseyes met us as he had some questions. he did fly in the a.m. us old farts never made it out. it was good to meet and exchange info. we will do that again i am sure. it was beneficial for us all.

if any one wants to meet up and fly, let me know. im in petaluma. here are a few great places to fly locally...

Yep. The props that flew off a few weeks ago weren't tightened properly. I do some fairly extreme flying and I always check prop security prior to flight - never had a problem.
Tomorrow I'm off to Kauai for a week, will hopefully return with decent footage - Will post...Aloha!
We exchanged messages last month. Since then, I've sold my Inspire 1. I decided it wasn't for me. I've ended up with two of the TB47 (standard) batteries. Both were used twice, so about 30 minutes each. I'll sell them for half price. I paid $165 each, so $165 for 2 if you want or need extra batteries.
I live in Sonoma. email is [email protected]. Will

Thanks Will, I'm all set for batteries. Hope you sell em soon!

(Changed my user name to Koavog)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah