Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

any other Sonoma county inspire pilots out there?

That's probaly what I'll do as well. You know of any good spots to fly these bad boys?
lots of good scenic spots up the coast and on the river.
we flew viizviic's Inspire at the field today. tomorrow i was invited to fly with another member her Napa..not sure if it is still a go though.
for those interested i am posted my ph.# as i see no way to send a p.m.
707 483-0146.
Steve.

In lieu of a PM on this board, I would be pleased to act as a "clearing house" for messaging between Sonoma County pilots...on FB, I am Roberta Villavecchia and you can PM me there I can send the message on to others on FB so long as we do the "friend" thing. Also if you want to set up an e-mail forwarding i am [email protected]

That was fun watching you all flying, they looked great, very valuable comparing and testing.

yeah, it was nice to meet you John. i hope you get a quick resolution to your not so perfect repair.
by the way, my two transmitter version as well as an extra 47 and 48 batteries are on the way finally.

Hey Steve, likewise, that's great your finally getting your stuff. Mines on the way to dealer now. What tablet are you using?

we will be flying today at kennedy park with 2 inspires if you want to come say hi etc. 3:30.
Oh man that's too bad that I missed this, would have loved to see them fly in person and watch you guys do your setups. I just received mine yesterday!!!! This thing is sick!! I can't wait to get mine in the air! Will you guys be having anymore Sonoma County Inspire Pilot Meet Ups?

This was spur of the moment and I know of at least two of us who will be flying this weekend.
I will post friday if it comes together.
707 483 0146 Steve

Also,if you text me, we can exchange e mail addys for future treks etc.
i think my inspire will be here by saturday..so maybe a saturday afternoon fly or sunday..or maybe both.

I'm flying often with thumpinhard and met some folks in Napa this last weekend. You can text me at 707-765-6288 as well..

regarding the field in Petaluma, the membership is full for now,but fiizviic and i are both members and can bring one guest once. i FINALLY got mine and set up the dual controller mode last night. with the fog i am getting a late start but i will be out there this a.m. probably about 10-10:30. if anyone wants to come have a practice day let either Fiizviic or myself know and we can bring two people in as guests. i know they require ama membership but i don't think that is an issue as a one time guest..i will ask Fizzviic.
you can call or text me : 707 483-0146.
Steve.

the jury is still out,but i am loving how it flys..when it flys right..i don't trust it. video feed issues with the second controller and g.p.s. signal loss at unexpected times..but mostly good. nice images but not sure about the auto exp…too dark when it seems like it should be fine and too light at other times. also,i saw the video image jump on my last video from today. i posted on my you tube magic mountain percussion channel..not real great..landing gear was down too..aaargh!!

Reactions: johnmont250
I'm in Sonoma (City of, that is). Just got my Inspire 1 yesterday from Samy's in SF. It doesn't have the propeller locks, so need to find out how to get them. I'm being careful until then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido