Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any SoCal pilots want to connect?

Reaction score
I ordered my Inspire 1 with two controllers and three extra batteries. I also purchased two Nvidia Shield tablets due to input from the forum discussions. Though I haven't received the Inspire yet, I'm looking to connect with others in the area to share knowledge and drink beer with (after flight ops). I live in the high desert, but would love to meet others in the HD, IE, OC or LA areas.

I've flown a modified Phantom One since DJI released them. I've crashed, rebuilt and modified my Phantom several times, now its time to move on and enjoy some new technology...

I ordered my Inspire 1 with two controllers and three extra batteries. I also purchased two Nvidia Shield tablets due to input from the forum discussions. Though I haven't received the Inspire yet, I'm looking to connect with others in the area to share knowledge and drink beer with (after flight ops). I live in the high desert, but would love to meet others in the HD, IE, OC or LA areas.

I've flown a modified Phantom One since DJI released them. I've crashed, rebuilt and modified my Phantom several times, now its time to move on and enjoy some new technology...
Hey Grant, I'm in L.A. and I my Inspire comes in today. I'd be down for connecting.

Hey Grant, I'm in L.A. and I my Inspire comes in today. I'd be down for connecting.
I'm supposed to receive mine also, but don't really think it'll happen. I ordered through Aerial Media Pros and haven't been very impressed with their follow through at this point. I'll touch base as soon as I receive mine.

I'm in OC and I'm also a new Inspire user. I'd be happy to connect and fly.

Hey Grant,

I live in Palmdale. Where are you at in the High Desert?

Rick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters