Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone available in Bristol, England, Thursday 28th May for photography?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing a shoot tomorrow evening (Thursday 28th May 2015) in Bristol, UK, of a group of fire dancers performing in front of a listed mansion. Should be pretty spectacular. We're a 2 man team but are looking for a third person who can be there to take gravity-based SLR type photos of the whole event, from unpacking and planning to finishing. There will be lots of fireballs, sparks and explosions and this will be at dusk (7pm-10.30pm) so a good knowledge of light, exposures, etc is essential. You won't need to bring your Inspire 1, just your regular SLR. We can only offer drinks and the chance to photograph a world renowned group of fire dancers in an awesome location I'm afraid, but it would be great to meet a fellow I1 pilot and have a chat. If anyone's interested give me a call on 07710 269 121. Thanks, Oliver

Hi all,

I'm doing a shoot tomorrow evening (Thursday 28th May 2015) in Bristol, UK, of a group of fire dancers performing in front of a listed mansion. Should be pretty spectacular. We're a 2 man team but are looking for a third person who can be there to take gravity-based SLR type photos of the whole event, from unpacking and planning to finishing. There will be lots of fireballs, sparks and explosions and this will be at dusk (7pm-10.30pm) so a good knowledge of light, exposures, etc is essential. You won't need to bring your Inspire 1, just your regular SLR. We can only offer drinks and the chance to photograph a world renowned group of fire dancers in an awesome location I'm afraid, but it would be great to meet a fellow I1 pilot and have a chat. If anyone's interested give me a call on 07710 269 121. Thanks, Oliver

Could have possibly done if different time...similarly..

Alex

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6