Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

anyone do business with Aerial Media Pros with shipping or pick up issues? - any alternatives?

Reaction score
we are a production company based in OC-CA / Houston and Asia - we have a last minute travel shoot in Bali this Saturday and found about it this morning. I needed some batteries and a case - since I am currently in OC/CA - our purchasing department based in Houston tried to purchase and have me pick up the merchandise with proper authorization / ID / copy of CC / letter, etc. They (Aerial Media Pros) said they can only ship to Houston and Houston can ship to us here in OC or the purchaser who is based in Houston can come to OC and buy it in store.

We have done several purchases and had no issues with the right documentation with other establishments - since this is an urgent matter - anyone here have alternatives of stores selling Inspire 2 batteries / cases / etc. - Currently looking into amazon prime stuff / DJI is out of the question to get it here before Saturday.

Thank you for the help guys.

I must say @Advexure is such an awesome company to deal with - medium sized production such ourselves rely on flexible business vendors such us Advexure - very happy with their customer care and the way they handle customers - luckily we are under government contract so we can make sure we drive business to @Advexure as much as we can possibly can.......

Thanks guys for the suggestions....

I must say @Advexure is such an awesome company to deal with - medium sized production such ourselves rely on flexible business vendors such us Advexure - very happy with their customer care and the way they handle customers - luckily we are under government contract so we can make sure we drive business to @Advexure as much as we can possibly can.......

Thanks guys for the suggestions....

Thank you VERY much for the positive feedback and support, that is much appreciated. Safe and happy flying to you and your team, our team is here for you.

Reactions: rocstudios
I've had some dealings with Advexure myself, and they have been extremely helpful with advice, even though I'm in based in Australia and unfortunately couldn't get the item in question shipped to me die to shipping restrictions.

Great service even when I didn't buy from them.

Now that's customer service. [emoji482][emoji108]

Absolutely great customer service! Did not give me any issues whatsoever. I called my initial choice since they were closer to me and it was immediate shutdown and immediate "NO" not even tried to work around a solution. @Advexure did it in in less than a minute, I said I had a last minute gig flying to Asia this weekend to shoot and I needed some extra batteries and a new case for the I2 - they jump right to it and said they will have it ready for me and having our accounting department in a different state processing my payment - they said lets do it! That's just flat out easy going customer service.

Can't wait to head out to there showroom today and pick up my stuff! Thanks again!

Reactions: Advexure
I've had some dealings with Advexure myself, and they have been extremely helpful with advice, even though I'm in based in Australia and unfortunately couldn't get the item in question shipped to me die to shipping restrictions.

Great service even when I didn't buy from them.

Now that's customer service. [emoji482][emoji108]

Thanks for the feedback and remarks. I am happy to hear that we have been able to assist you with our expertise. Best of luck with your venture into the aerial world and we are here should you require our support. Have a good weekend and safe flying!

Absolutely great customer service! Did not give me any issues whatsoever. I called my initial choice since they were closer to me and it was immediate shutdown and immediate "NO" not even tried to work around a solution. @Advexure did it in in less than a minute, I said I had a last minute gig flying to Asia this weekend to shoot and I needed some extra batteries and a new case for the I2 - they jump right to it and said they will have it ready for me and having our accounting department in a different state processing my payment - they said lets do it! That's just flat out easy going customer service.

Can't wait to head out to there showroom today and pick up my stuff! Thanks again!

It's a pleasure to connect with you and your company and am glad we could assist you in a time crunch after confirming the necessary details with you. Safe travels and happy shooting, see you soon. ;)

Reactions: rocstudios
@atlav8r exactly it's so easy these days - but I was once in the merchant industry and with proper documentation (proper standard verification / credit card authorization forms) transactions like this can be done. It's just a matter of adding a few steps. It comes down to business practice and customer service. @Advexure indeed took the extra steps ... thanks again - Just opened the case and thanks for swag yesterday... Awesome showroom by the way

we are a production company based in OC-CA / Houston and Asia - we have a last minute travel shoot in Bali this Saturday and found about it this morning. I needed some batteries and a case - since I am currently in OC/CA - our purchasing department based in Houston tried to purchase and have me pick up the merchandise with proper authorization / ID / copy of CC / letter, etc. They (Aerial Media Pros) said they can only ship to Houston and Houston can ship to us here in OC or the purchaser who is based in Houston can come to OC and buy it in store.

We have done several purchases and had no issues with the right documentation with other establishments - since this is an urgent matter - anyone here have alternatives of stores selling Inspire 2 batteries / cases / etc. - Currently looking into amazon prime stuff / DJI is out of the question to get it here before Saturday.

Thank you for the help guys.
I highly recommend Advexure in LA on Pico. Great Inventory and great customer service. They answer their phone very quickly and have 1st class support. www.Advexure.com

Fraud is rampant these days and the merchants have no recourse without the exact documentation to help the.
@atlav8r - can you please amend your signature to comply with our posting standards which allows for ONE link to an external site?

Thank you.

@atlav8r exactly it's so easy these days - but I was once in the merchant industry and with proper documentation (proper standard verification / credit card authorization forms) transactions like this can be done. It's just a matter of adding a few steps. It comes down to business practice and customer service. @Advexure indeed took the extra steps ... thanks again - Just opened the case and thanks for swag yesterday... Awesome showroom by the way

Thanks again for the support and glad we could assist. Have a good one ;)

I highly recommend Advexure in LA on Pico. Great Inventory and great customer service. They answer their phone very quickly and have 1st class support. www.Advexure.com

@SkyKing Thank you VERY much for the recommendation and appreciation of our high level support. We greatly appreciate it, safe flying! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44