Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone interested in a complete Inspire 1?

Sky

Reaction score
Just a feeler but would anyone be interested in an Inspire 1 w/ 3 batteries (2 T47 and 1 T48), 2 controllers, some accessories and the koozam backpack straps for the standard case? The bird has only flown once, flawlessly.

PM if interested.

Just a feeler but would anyone be interested in an Inspire 1 w/ 3 batteries (2 T47 and 1 T48), 2 controllers, some accessories and the koozam backpack straps for the standard case? The bird has only flown once, flawlessly.

PM if interested.
Whats your price and location?

Bought this in May for $3600 for the 2-controller kit and 2 extra batteries, also bought the $60 back pack. I wouldn't go much lower but I could negotiate if you want to make an offer. I'm trying to replace the bird I don't fly with a printer I could :) http://formlabs.com/products/3d-printers/form-2/

Also, I'm located in Alabama, USA.

Well At that price point it wouldn't make sense to buy used. What's your best price to include shipping to California?

I completely agree, that's why I'm willing to knock a few hundred bucks off the price. Can't go ridiculous though. I won't be selling it for $3000. Let me check with UPS tomorrow for shipping costs and I'll get back to you on here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo