Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone using M4/3rds ground system....

Reaction score
Along with your Inspire 2 X5S? I have an older Lumix GX7 and recently purchased the Lumix GH5. I have the Panasonic 100-300 and the Olympus 12,17, 25 and 45mm with a borrowed 9-18mm lens, thanks @Florida Drone Supply, I will return it soon :) It is really convenient to be able to use the X5S lenses with another camera, makes it feel like I do not have to purchase two complete systems.

Cameras.jpg

Along with your Inspire 2 X5S? I have an older Lumix GX7 and recently purchased the Lumix GH5. I have the Panasonic 100-300 and the Olympus 12,17, 25 and 45mm with a borrowed 9-18mm lens, thanks @Florida Drone Supply, I will return it soon :) It is really convenient to be able to use the X5S lenses with another camera, makes it feel like I do not have to purchase two complete systems.

View attachment 14115

I just sold my GX7 and replaced it with the G80 (G85) which can do nice stabilised 4K, although not at 60FPS. My main reasoning for both was sharing of lenses to reduce the costs, although I'm mainly using the 12-60 on it so far...

I recently used an Olympus OMD EM-1 but sold it away and picked up a Nikon D500. For my taste mirrorless camera have less than optimal low-light performance and the fact that like you, I didn't want to run two different systems. Are you making a comparison or just gathering info?

Last edited:
Reactions: SanCap
I recently used an Olympus OMD EM-1 but sold it away and picked up a Nikon D500. For my taste mirrorless camera have less than optimal low-light performance and the fact that like you, I didn't want to run two different systems. Are you making a comparison or just gathering info?

Just making conversations and seeing what other people use. Don't you need F mount lenses for the Nikon?

Reactions: deltalimatango

View attachment 14115
Sorry if I missed this. I am working with florid stone supply to upgrade to the inspire 2 package and I have been advised to use the Olympus primes as well. My question Is, can I in fact use those lens without an adapter with my GH4. That would be awesome!

Sorry if I missed this. I am working with florid stone supply to upgrade to the inspire 2 package and I have been advised to use the Olympus primes as well. My question Is, can I in fact use those lens without an adapter with my GH4. That would be awesome!

Yes you can the lenses, they will work well with the GH4. What kind of stones are you getting :) "I am working with florid stone supply" No adapters needed.

Last edited:
Another thumbs up for the Pen-F. I have the E3 as well with a big set of lenses but the Pen-F is in another league. Trouble is you think you will just use the drone lenses then are so amazed you go and get a load more as well. If you need advice on what lenses to get for use with the Pen-F just shout. I have brought and then sold a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxtimber