Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK ATC contact details -uk

Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone know of or have a list of contact details for ATC's in the UK (specifically Scotland)?

I'm trying to put a list together for future reference and any help would be greatly appreciated

Bob

Hello

Does anyone know of or have a list of contact details for ATC's in the UK (specifically Scotland)?

I'm trying to put a list together for future reference and any help would be greatly appreciated

Bob
Do you hold PFAW?
If so, and you are using a flight planning app like SkyDemon, the contact details for all airstrips/Airport ATC is contained in there.
It's not something that is readily available (not that I've found) since they do not really want lots of phone calls from members of the public asking about flying their drone.
I have always found them very helpful and accommodating but I always quote my company name and PFAW number at the start of the phone call.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I do hold my PFAW.

Is the information available in skydemon lite? Or is it just the full version?

Thanks Bob
Full version only I believe but you could always download a 30day trial of the app to your iPad or Android which will give you everything - then get out the pen and paper before it expires! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool