Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Australia Pilots?

Reaction score
G'day guys! I'm based in North West Victoria. Would anyone be interested in an I1 meet and greet?
It would be fun to organise an interesting location where we could all film in different angles then put it all together for all to see.

Regards, Nick.

G'day guys! I'm based in North West Victoria. Would anyone be interested in an I1 meet and greet?
It would be fun to organise an interesting location where we could all film in different angles then put it all together for all to see.

Regards, Nick.
Hi nick I am in north east Victoria, email me at [email protected]

Welcome Robert, i use mine for my aerial photography business.
Thanks Brad
I currently researching the viability of that stream.
In Townsville we currently have two operators and a third would be too much unless I venture into an area where they do not operate.
I was thinking large rural property sales. My boy us a graphic designer for sports supplements and thought another income stream for him.
For me, relaxation.

Thanks Brad
I currently researching the viability of that stream.
In Townsville we currently have two operators and a third would be too much unless I venture into an area where they do not operate.
I was thinking large rural property sales. My boy us a graphic designer for sports supplements and thought another income stream for him.
For me, relaxation.
I saw a gap in the market so I filled it. It has not been a hobby but I do enjoy it. If you need help or have questions about setting up a business let me know. There a a lot of avenues to use a drone commercially so think outside of the box, obviously do something different to the other operators in the area (unless they are no good).

Reactions: verticalimaging
I saw a gap in the market so I filled it. It has not been a hobby but I do enjoy it. If you need help or have questions about setting up a business let me know. There a a lot of avenues to use a drone commercially so think outside of the box, obviously do something different to the other operators in the area (unless they are no good).
Robert - rotor craft are not suited for large area if you are thinking rural properties, fixed wing are a better option. We have tried in mining and fixed wing are much better platform when you are talking wide open areas. Rotor craft are more suited to controlled areas and getting a specific perspective that is not nidar view (overhead). We know several individuals who have burnt a lot of $$ and are unlikely to recover initial investment costs albeit they went with professional grade platforms and the Inspire1 is not as expensive.

Hi Nick,

I'm from South of Sydney(Cronulla), CC/UOC holder, have been following the forum for a long time but don't usually write much :) lnspire has been brilliant,

Keep the good posts up too,

Brendan

Hi Guys - I will be visiting Melbourne 10 - 16 Dec and Sydney 16 - 19 Dec. I am a pilot on a Private Jet coming in from Kuala Lumpur and would like to know how I would stand for flying and filming my Inspire 1 outside of but around Melbourne. Just wanting to get some interesting film that I might use on my web site when it goes live. I have checked on the CASA site to see about flying outside controlled airspace and any necessary permissions but it seems to concentrate on flights in controlled airspace. Would appreciate a heads up on your local rules and would be interested in meeting anyone in the Melbourne area during my stay.

I hold a UK CAA permissions for aerial work if that has any relevance!

If you're flying for personal use, then no problems except for usual airspace rules I.e below 500 feet and not within airports with a manned control tower. I'm from Melbourne and you can get some great shots around Port Phillip bay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi
Sydney based Inspire Pilots, where do you fly/practice flying your Inspire1, all the park is off due to council restrictions now, I am about to purchase an I1 soon, want to find out where I can test the Inspire 1 wayppoint abilities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry