Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autel could ban DJI drones

Interesting thread

here in Europe, EASA rules will be officially adopted in 2021 and all drones must meet a "CE" requirements.

The newcomer DJI Mavic air2 its already obsolete. ( this is nuts)

This will give room to grow for other companies, maybe, but do not forget what happned to Parrot and other small companies who tried to compete with DJI brand.

Also Covid19 did indeed changed the market and the "iBuyPower" of everyone in the world decreased a lot..im sure about the professionals side lol.

inspire3 and mavic3 will be an epic fail if they will be released in mid 2020 as if reading this thread... they will fail US market and Fail EU market probably if released too soon.

All i see it is that Countries trying to counterbalance DJI (China) at his own game.

But China already conquered the market and predicted all that stuff, see Africa (rails), see Italy (Europe's port)..

They planned everything about 30 years ago
2-3 years ago i've been reading some old book by Reader's Digest, was about 1960-70's pages were so yellow ....old edition and they already know about how China planned conquer the world in early years

what are your thoughts ?

im referring to pilots and who does this job for a living

im working on my modded S1000 , wich can equip whatever i need and i can upgrade it anytime..got sick of every late release..even if i ultralove my i2 birds..
all because everytime each new drone we buy its lots of paper and certified or approved manual and stuff.. upgrade a model grandfather-like rights seems best option

Its a shame how many times Autel has tried to beat out DJI with lawsuit after lawsuit. For years they have alleged this and that, and that they are being stolen from; but their sales suck, and they’re just now getting into a decent platform with the EVO 2. Just make a better product and actually compete instead of trying to hamstring your competition.

Reactions: pelagic_one
These kind of situations are usually handled with a monetary settlement. Some idiot judge made a comment that he would ban DJI in the US. He has no power to do that. Just his stupid opinion. They will reach an agreement and life will go on. If Autel is smart they will license the patent and get rich from it. Remember years ago that Sony refused to license it's Betamax video technology but JVC licensed it's VHS format? Well, Sony's superior Betamax went under and JVC's bad VHS format took over the market. JVC made hundreds of millions by being smart. Autel has an advantage here, but I doubt that they could ever push DJI out of any market. Just sayin'.

Reactions: RMartin
Two Chinese firms arguing about something DJI came up with before Autel was even founded in 2014.

The only ones that will get rich are the parasitic lawyers as usual.

Moving on.........

Reactions: RMartin
I thought this was going to be more significant than a propeller attachment. They will get around this one pretty easily I think

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop