Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

BANNED??????

Reaction score
I WANT TO BUY I2 BUT I HEAR ALL DRONES FRO CHINA ARE BANNED....IS THIS TRUE? i HATE TO BUY IT THEN THEY BAN THEM????

I WANT TO BUY I2 BUT I HEAR ALL DRONES FRO CHINA ARE BANNED....IS THIS TRUE? i HATE TO BUY IT THEN THEY BAN THEM????
Dude, you must research this whole thing much more ... Perhaps buy cheaper DJI Mavic Mini first and learn basics before investing in expensive Inspire 2 platform. Just MHO ...

Reactions: PhantomFandom

Using "ALL CAPS" makes your statement appear to be shouting :) The US Government has ceased to use DJI Drones due to security reasons. However, that doesn't mean they have banned them they just won't use them. With that said, this has nothing to do with the general public.

Good luck

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Totally concur with DobMatt. The I2 is not the one to start with to get a feel of flying. As far as the 'banned' question, I think at this point it is only relevant to gov purchases.

I have one I am thinking of selling. I’m not sure if I’m aloud to yet on this website though. I have the inspire two, master and slave controller, second controller has never been used, four sets of batteries and all chargers and wires needed and the camera is the X5S I believe. This is my first comment on this site.

I really don't understand the big deal with the use of CAPITOL LETTERS?.....I guess if I were 15yr's old it might.

I really don't understand the big deal with the use of CAPITOL LETTERS?.....I guess if I were 15yr's old it might.
It’s Capital not Capitol which is where the legislative body of a countries government meets, and we do not allow it in the community rules.

Reactions: ajobmusee

I find your argument that "adults use all caps" pretty idiotic. Big ego and low I.Q. is a volatile combination in any forum. Unless you possess the ability to humble yourself, check your ego at the door and play by the rules, you won't last long here. I won't hold my breath.

Good luck.

D

Reactions: GtoJon

The biggest problem with this sort of communication (the forums) is that we do not have any of the queues you get when communicating face to face. No voice inflection, no body language, no eye contact....none of those little queues that communicate feelings and completely change what you’re saying. Over time, certain rules have become widely accepted, and one of them is the use of all caps in your text message. It means that you’re shouting. It doesn’t matter if you agree with this or not, it just is what it is. It’s one of those nuances to written communication that is widely accepted, not just here but everywhere. Rather than deflect responsibility, blame others and insult people, use it as a learning experience and change the way you communicate.

This isn’t new by any means....this has been around since ICQ and Usenet newsgroups.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa