Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Batteries and Do not Disturb

Reaction score
Website
www.action4image.com ; http
Just wanted to mention that if you purchase new batteries plan on updating the firmware before you fly them. I think all the new batteries come with the original firmware. Also if you use do not disturb on the iPhone to block calls in flight you need to change the default settings for this feature to disable repeat calls from getting through, and to disable for calls from favorites getting through. This is assuming you want to block all calls of course.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Reactions: Rotofan
thanks i just have a chat with a fellow on FB Done cafe, his concern was that he did not want to upgrade the software version that he had, most member advice him on just charge it and fly
I do thinks it was a bad advice

thanks i just have a chat with a fellow on FB Done cafe, his concern was that he did not want to upgrade the software version that he had, most member advice him on just charge it and fly
I do thinks it was a bad advice

I could just see someone getting the batteries, charging them and heading to the site only to find out they all needed a firmware upgrade and there was no internet...

If your i2 is on the new firmware the inspire will detect the old firmware on the batteries and will update them without the need of internet connection.

Reactions: Ftolino
Just wanted to mention that if you purchase new batteries plan on updating the firmware before you fly them. I think all the new batteries come with the original firmware. Also if you use do not disturb on the iPhone to block calls in flight you need to change the default settings for this feature to disable repeat calls from getting through, and to disable for calls from favorites getting through. This is assuming you want to block all calls of course.

Sorry, are we talking i1 or i2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee