Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery 0% after two flights, but 43% after restart?

Reaction score
Greetings from Africa. After two short flights under new firmware/Android app drone blinking red, remote shows 0% battery - but after restart shows 43% capacity. Recommendations please?20150419061042.jpg

Reaction score
Under the previous App, if you started a fight with less than a full battery, you ran the risk of the app saying the battery was drained, and it would try to land. Happened to me several times. I would powere back on like you, and would have battery power.

Solution: upgrade to newest firmware. Always start with a fully charged battery. "Start" is the key word. You can start/stop flights on the same battery, but when you put in a new one, it needs to be fully charged. I have had no further issues since using batteries in this manner.

Reaction score
Looks like the data connection between battery and craft was lost and the rebooting/reseating the battery if you did so fixed it.

Reaction score
Try to get the battery to discharge to Zero and then do a full recharge. Sometimes the smart circuitry gets stupid. This will reset it.

Reaction score
Under the previous App, if you started a fight with less than a full battery, you ran the risk of the app saying the battery was drained, and it would try to land. Happened to me several times. I would powere back on like you, and would have battery power.

Solution: upgrade to newest firmware. Always start with a fully charged battery. "Start" is the key word. You can start/stop flights on the same battery, but when you put in a new one, it needs to be fully charged. I have had no further issues since using batteries in this manner.
I just received a used battery. It had 33 charges, was at 93% for about 5 minutes. Decided to run the 1.6 update and the battery level went to the above level. I then checked the overall status to find the below.Used TB47 Battery Message.jpg I got a feeling what this means, but just wanting confirmation

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xrious